GOOD VIBES FESTIVAL 2023
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing tickets to Good Vibes Festival, the ticket holder (and any assignee) has agreed to accept & comply with the following terms & conditions:
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are not allowed to be cancelled, refunded for cash nor will exchanges be made under any circumstances except if the event is cancelled or postponed by the Event Organizer and in such case, refunds shall be subject to the Event Organizer’s terms & conditions.
- In the event of an official cancellation, a ticket refund nett of ticket fee and booking fee will be granted. Credit/Debit card charges are not refundable.
- Persons under 18 years of age are strictly not allowed to attend Good Vibes Festival, even if accompanied by an adult or person aged 18 years old and above.
- Ticket holders will need to redeem their tickets for festival wristbands in order to gain entry to the Festival. Wristbands must be worn at all times during the event and those found without wristbands will be asked to leave the festival grounds. For 3-Day Pass ticketholders, the same wristband must be used for all three days of the Festival and festival goers are responsible for their own wristbands. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Tickets and wristbands will NOT be reissued under any circumstances. Please also note that those who lose their ticket and or wristband at the festival will be asked to leave the site or repurchase a ticket.
- All ticket holders are subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the festival grounds.
You will need to produce the following at the wristband redemption counter in order to redeem your wristband(s):
- The e-ticket(s) in print or digital form
- A copy of the your valid photo ID or passport matching the customer name on the ticket(s).
- The Event Organizer may refuse entry to holders of tickets that are not genuine, purchased or acquired from unauthorized agents, or damaged.
- The resale or use of tickets by third parties in connection with other offers and promotions of tickets without the prior authorization or written consent of the Event Organizer is prohibited.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold or used by third parties in connection with other promotions, without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times and audience capacity without any prior notice or compensation to ticket holder. The Event Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The ticket holder shall observe & comply with all event rules, prohibitions and directions given by authorized personnel of the Event Organizer, including to submit to any search; and voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent, to the event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage and liability.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person with unruly conduct and/or in breach of any venue and/or ticketing terms & conditions.
- The ticket holder grants the Event Organizer (and its assignees) the right to include the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, webcast, stream, or other transmission, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, the Festival in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or otherwise.
- The Event Organizer retains all webcast/Internet rights to the Festival. Any live streams or broadcasts, whether for Internet or otherwise, from the Festival must be specifically agreed to in advance with the Event Organizer. No one may transmit, broadcast, or communicate any live audio or audiovisual images from the Festival site without the Event Organizer’s prior written permission. Even if you are a performer or sponsor, the broadcasting, displaying, or communicating any live audio or audiovisual images (whether for personal, commercial, or other use) is expressly prohibited, without the prior written permission of the Event Organizer.
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during the event.
- Without the express prior written permission of the Event Organizer, ticket holders may not bring any audio or video recording devices (except for personal cell phones) into the Festival.
- Ticket holders may bring personal, non-commercial, photography devices into the Festival and may use these devices to obtain short-form video and still photographs. For example, personal, non-commercial, photography and video devices include, but are not limited to, cell phones, small digital or film cameras (without a detachable lens).
- Ticket holders consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, or illness during the Festival and affirmatively releases the Event Organizer and all persons participating in such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
- No sponsorship, on site marketing, sampling, vending, coupon/product distribution, or other promotional/advertising activity may be conducted at the Festival (inclusive of parking lots), absent the Event Organizer’s prior written approval in each instance.
- The Festival is a rain or shine event.
- Other ticketing terms and conditions as stated on the ticketing pages and e-tickets apply.